Prototype: Privately owned locomotive painted and lettered for the Mittelweser Railroad (MWB). Class V 121 (Köf II) with an enclosed engineer's cab.
Model: The locomotive comes with a digital decoder. It has a controlled miniature can motor. 2 axles powered. The locomotive comes with track adhesion magnets for greater pulling power. The locomotive has separately applied metal grab irons. The triple headlights and red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The direct control (acceleration/braking delay) can be controlled with a Control Unit or Märklin Systems. The locomotive comes in gentian blue paint scheme for the Mittelweser Railroad. Length over the buffers 7.4 cm / 2-15/16".
- Locomotive is constructed of metal.
- Controlled miniature can motor.
- Track adhesion magnets for more pulling power.
- Acceleration and braking delay, can be controlled digitally.
- Headlights and red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Maintenance-free LED's for the headlights and red marker lights.
One-time series in 2006 for the Märklin Exclusiv program.